Greetings, thanks for visiting. Below you will find some compelling reading about a few things like your rights as a visitor, some of Prospera Real Estate Collective LLC’s (together with its affiliated and related entities, “Prosper Real Estate”, “we” or “us”) rights as the provider and operator of the website located at www.prosperaco.com (the “Website”), and a few more points of note.
Prospera Real Estate Collective, LLC is a Delaware limited liability company. Each project represented or depicted on the Website is developed by separate, special purpose developer entities (each, a “Developer”), with each Developer solely responsible for its own project. Any and all statements, disclosures and/or representations with respect to any project featured on the Website shall be deemed made by the relevant Developer and not by Prospera Real Estate, and you agree to look solely to Developer (and not to Prospera Real Estate and/or any of its affiliates) with respect to any and all matters relating to the marketing and/or development of a particular project and with respect to sales within such project. Please note that websites launched by any affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies or divisions of Prospera Real Estate may be governed by separate terms and conditions.
- Privacy Notice
- Limited License
- Our Rights in the Website
- Prohibited Use of the Website
- Links to Third Party Sites
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- Limitation on Liability
- Required Disclosures
- Disputes; Governing Law
- Entire Agreement
- Compliance with Law
- Contact Information
- Social Media Usage Rights
- Copyright & Trademark
- Accessibility Link
2. Privacy Notice
We maintain the Website to provide products and services to you. We may ask for and collect your personal information to provide our products and services, enhance your experience, and provide you with other relevant information about our offerings. Please review our Privacy Notice for information about how we handle your personal information, such as what information we collect and use, the sources of the personal information we have about you, how we share your personal information, how we protect your personal information, and the rights you may have for the personal information we hold about you. If you have any questions about our Privacy Notice, you may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond promptly. If we make any changes to the Privacy Notice, we’ll update the notice on the website and the date it was last updated.
3. Limited License
4. Our Rights in the Website
5. Prohibited Use of the Website
You agree that, in connection with your use of the Website, you will not:
- impersonate any other person or entity, provide false or misleading identification information, or invade the privacy, or violate the personal or proprietary rights, of any person or entity;
- use the Website for any unauthorized or illegal purpose (including soliciting others to perform illegal acts);
- link to the Website without our express written consent;
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Website or the networks or services connected to the Website, including without limitation, hacking into the Website;
- “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Website;
- engage in spidering or harvesting, or participate in the use of software, including spyware, designed to collect data from the Website, including from any user of the Website, or use any means to scrape or crawl any part of the Website;
- remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained on the Website;
- decompile, disassemble, modify, translate, adapt, reverse engineer, create derivative works from or sublicense the Website, or any portion thereof;
- use any device, software, program, or routine or transmit any virus, other computer instruction, or technological means intended to, or that may, disrupt, damage, or interfere with the use of the Website, any other person’s use of the Website, or any related systems;
- or circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Website Content or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Website Content.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties
You are accessing and using the Website and the Website Content on an “AS-IS” and “AS-AVAILABLE” basis. We do not promise that the Website will work in any particular manner or at any particular time. There may be errors or defects on the Website, and we cannot promise that any files, data, or other Website Content that you download will be free from viruses, contamination, and other issues that could affect or damage the device you are using.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE Website, OR THE INFORMATION, WEBSITE CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH The WEBSITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION, WEBSITE CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS WE SEND YOU ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
8. Limitation on Liability
Except where prohibited by law, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, WEBSITE CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, including lost profits, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. CERTAIN jurisdictions DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF you are subject to one of these jurisdictions, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
10. Required Disclosures
11. Disputes; Governing Law
13. Entire Agreement
14. Compliance with Law
Access to, and use of, the Website is subject to compliance with these terms and all applicable laws.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
16. Contact Information
Any questions regarding these terms should be directed to email@example.com.
18. Copyright & Trademark
None of the content of the Website may be altered, copied, downloaded, transmitted or otherwise be reproduced, disseminated or exploited in any form or manner without the express prior written permission of Prospera Real Estate. Copying or storing any content is expressly prohibited without prior written permission of Prospera Real Estate.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
19. Accessibility Link
At Prospera Real Estate, we are dedicated to providing everyone access to the Website’s content and features. We are regularly improving the Website’s capabilities to allow all users access to our products and services so that visitors, including those with disabilities, can enjoy the same experience.
Prospera Real Estate strives to have a positive impact on the current state of accessibility (web) and to continue to serve all of our users.
As we continue to improve and grow our site, your suggestions for accessibility would greatly improve the Prospera Real Estate experience. Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.